J & M Construction started in Nelspruit Mpumalanga from the ground with two staff members in 2001. Initially repairing Loggers in Bands Laagte.
The company grew and today are standing strong, thanks to our loyal customers. We service both local and international market. Client service and safety is key in our growth!
The secret of our success?Our Team | Our Clients | Our Work
- Fully equipped workshop with hi-tech equipment
- Accurate work from drawings and plans, getting it right the first time.
- More than 52 years of experience in house.
- Subscribe to Occupational health and safety regulations and norms, Safety Firts
- All our lifting equipment is color-coded in line with OHSC act and our equipment get tested every 3 months.
- Service-proven to be of the highest standard.
- 22 committed, proficient staff for the assigned job
- All our welders, boilermakers, pipefitter, supervisors, team leaders safety reps and first aiders are fully trained.
- Our staff has working on heights certification and we keep it current.
- We take the safety of our staff and our clients seriously and we assess all our working conditions and projects daily to ensure a safe working environment.
- We also have safety files in place for all our sites.
- Dedicated foreman present to monitor progress.
- Pride in workmanship
Our adaptability, skill, and experience are proven by our past results. We are ideally suited to handle any project. Utilizing the latest in cutting edge new technology, we blend Old World experience with the newest in construction, fabrication equipment, and techniques.